Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wordle of keywords

I have been monitoring my blog with google analytics for a couple of weeks and wanted to see what the main keywords were that had resulted in a hit on the blog.
Wordle: keyword search
It seems like a number of people have been looking for a iphone app that identifies bird songs. I wrote a while back a blog suggesting that a version of Shazam that had bird songs included would be really useful but as it turns out Shazaam doesn't really work that well when you have a lot of background noise which is likely to be the case when trying to identify birds from their songs in the wild. I will keep my eyes open for such an app as it seems a lot of you are interested. Likewise, if you here about anything, please leave a comment here.

No comments:

Disqus for Evo-Karma